If you’ve been reading this blog for any amount of time, you’ll know I get nostalgic easily. As a kid, Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory was the most imaginative, awesome place I could ever imagine. THERE WAS A RIVER OF CHOCOLATE FOR SATAN’S SAKE! Frankly, I’d be surprised if most people don’t get nostalgic listening to this track. It artfully uses Willy Wonka samples to create a tense (during the verses) vibe but completely optimistic feel during the symphonic parts. Purely awesome. Pure imagination was used on this song.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 8 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago