Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 1 month ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Mashup Monday! This won’t become a regular thing but the alliteration worked too well to pass up. First off, I’ve always been a Doors fan. I remember my brother Nick listening to them a lot and having a Jim Morrison … Continue reading
Factor is one of my all time favorite producers. It seems like he can always put together a tight track. I’d qualify this one as a “head-nodder.” I have no idea if that is a thing in the hip hop … Continue reading
There is a better audio quality version of this song you can buy from iTunes that just came out but I just couldn’t wait to put this one up. So upbeat, so catchy. I love Kyprios’ voice — it is … Continue reading
Happy hump day needs some chill rap I figured so here it is. I don’t exactly remember where I first heard these guys but I remember after listening to this song once, I was hooked. Great lyrics and real relaxing … Continue reading
Frickin’ Aussie hip hop…so good.
I know I just posted a Watsky song last week and I usually don’t put two of the same artist so close together, I made an exception this time. I’ve been bumpin’ this jam non-stop. This is honest rap with … Continue reading
Brought to you by the dudes from Sweatshop Union, here’s a little diddy that has a pretty simple beat but complex lyrical patterns. Don’t know what else to say but bump it!