Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 1 month ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: May 2010
One of my all-time favorites, Oliver Hart aka Eyedea from Eyedea and Abilities, rocks this track Weird Side. I love this song. Another one of those quintessential catchy tracks. Advertisements
Got sent this disc awhile ago while working for KSTO, St. Olaf College radio. Thought this track was real catchy.
Found this guy through TheHipHopEffect.com. Tight track but takes a couple of seconds to get into so give it a few.
A-Biz from the Milwaukee label Uni-Fi! Horns in this song are tight and that funk sound gets me every time.
If you haven’t heard of P.O.S., chances are you might be dead. My brother Mike suggested Audition Mantra and I decided to throw in Stand Up as a twofer. This guy can rap.
I waited to add this but this is one of those quintessential catchy songs. These Aussies have a knack for it.
Never heard of these dudes but they got something catchy here. Very unique. Thanks to Tim O. for sending this my way.