This is one of my favorites that I’ve posted in awhile. The beat is totally dope and this dude has awesome lines. This will probably go up there in my top 10 favorite rap lines I’ve ever heard: “I could be the second coming but I ain’t dyin’ for your sins / I got crucified for my own and no one gave a shit”. That just blows me away because it so succinctly encapsulates a lot of my own personal beliefs (I’m speaking more to the second line obviously). Shiiiiiiittttt, I gotta start rapping.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 4 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago