If my brother went to see Tom Jones live and owned panties, he would probably throw like 50 on stage (if you are not familiar with Tom Jones’ stage act, it is tradition for women to throw their panties at the vocal genius that is Tom Jones). That is how much my brother loves him. So, he was pretty excited when he saw that the Movits! paid tribute to him in rap form. In reality, this song could be about how bad Tom Jones is but I’m almost positive it is like a law of physics that negative sentiments about Tom Jones can’t exist in our universe. Anyways, I’m lovin’ the bluesy sound on this one and to be honest, I’m really enjoying the sound of Swedish rapping even though I don’t understand it.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 1 year ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 2 years ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 3 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 3 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago