Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 2 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
This is just a really fun track: really upbeat, really light-hearted music. I could see this being played at a party pretty easily. Classic Aussies. By the way, I meant to post this last week but we are now up … Continue reading
One of my favorite rappers, Kristoff Krane, with the track (and new music video) “Inside Out”. The acoustic guitar beat is playful but the lyrics require a lot more deciphering. Krane is an incredible lyricist who is very cerebral. Definitely … Continue reading
Admittedly I am never on the cutting edge of what is being released but today is different! E-Dubble just released this track yesterday and it is super dope. Catchy beat, tight rhymes and flow…at this point I don’t expect anything … Continue reading
I figured since that movie “Battle of Los Angeles” is coming out soon that this song would be appropriate. Just kidding, that movie looks terrible, this song is not, and this post has nothing to do with the movie.
Seriously, can you ever go wrong with Aussie hip hop? Great beat, but I think I’m diggin’ the flow on this one the most. He gets the head-noddin’.
I’ve been listening to this dude for a few weeks and I’m really diggin’ what he’s doing. While this particular track is Peter Bjorn and John’s beat, I love Zeus’ rapping. His rhythm is seamless and his rhymes are dope. Definitely … Continue reading
Good beat, so-so lyrics. I guess there is a reason the mixtape is called “Ego Egg.”