At this point I’m just trying to will the weather to get nicer…and it isn’t working. But songs like this help me to get through these awful, cold spring days. These are some great, optimistic, happy lyrics and the beat is totally perfect for summer-thinking (that is the best way I can describe it). I could play this track and Atmosphere’s “Sunshine” over and over again and boom: I’ve got a summertime playlist. Now I just want to see some beautiful women in gorgeous sundresses — the true marker that summer is finally here.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 1 year ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 3 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 3 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago