Today is feeling like an Atmosphere day. Then again most days do but this one in particular. I’m absolutely in love with this song. It is playful yet tells an awesome narrative. It is really about the innocence of a child surrounded by an adult, non-innocent world (I don’t think guilty would be the right word). Slug has an awesome flow on this track and Ant’s beat matches the playful innocence of a child. Perfect.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 1 year ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 2 years ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 3 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 3 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago