Reflection Eternal (collaboration between Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek) puts out this throwback-sounding tune featuring Estelle. Again, big thanks to my brother Nick for suggesting this one. There is definitely a soulful sound that is making its way back into modern music from 50s and 60s influences (think this song and Cee-Lo’s – Fuck You track). I’m really enjoying it because it has a whole new modern spin — in this case the rapping.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 4 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago