This song makes me feel good, plain and simple. I’ve had it on repeat for the past couple of days and it isn’t getting old, just better. Like I said in other posts, I really like tracks that elicit some kind of memory and/or emotion. A lot of the time, I can’t really even describe it. When I hear this, I want to run away, do something spontaneous, start anew. It is a really liberating feeling. BUMP it and buy the album on iTunes when it comes out on the 25th!
Recent Top Posts
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 9 months ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: PHEROMONE HEAVY IS OFFICIALLY HERE! This is a big moment for me. This record in so many ways is what I have been... http://t… 2 years ago