Got my buddy Kevo L. to thank for this one. I love how some of the most simple beats are really the most catchy. Not a lot of frills to this one beside the piano and really, that’s what I’m lovin’ anyways. And the sentiment of this song is awesome. You really can’t count on a good day just occurring, sometimes its up to you to make it happen. You really can’t go wrong with a catchy upbeat song with a positive message.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 7 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago