If you don’t feel good after this song, you clearly don’t have a pulse. Everything about this song seems positive and did I mention…dance-able! It seems J-Bru has figured it out, at least what makes ME want to dance (see J-Bru’s other dance-able track also https://catchyhiphop.wordpress.com/2010/12/13/j-bru-help-ive-been-robbed-ft-jay-bizzy-black-lung-heartle/). Both of these tracks were danced to, in my room, by myself last night. In fact, I do it very often to many of these songs featured on the blog. There, I said it and I’m not ashamed. In the words of Kurt Vonnegut “…we’re dancing animals” and I will continue to live by that.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 4 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago