So I have a dilemma on my hands here. The above song samples the song “Fireflies” by Owl City. However, this past summer I posted a different artist who used the same sample (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG7EK9T3vC4). Do I post both of them regardless of their similarities? I decided to go with my gut and post it because 1) the Blue Scholars have so much more depth and versatility than Mac Miller. 2) On the same note, the lyrics are more substantial on this track and the beat is slowed down quite a bit adding a new variation. Definitely a dope track.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 6 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago