The piano and choral music is so clutch in this song. I haven’t listened to the lyrics yet but judging by the beat, I’m guessing it is a pretty uplifting song. Though, knowing D-Sisive, it probably is pretty dark. Anyone care to do a little breakdown of the lyrics? It was cool on the Mega Ran track when people helped out.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 1 year ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 2 years ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 3 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 3 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago