It would be ridiculous for me not to include this song in the CHH playlist. Sure, it is old. But damn, it is so classic. What I love about it, and a lot of oldschool rap, is its innocence. No politics, race, none of that. It is all about having a good time and feeling good. Surprisingly, not a lot of songs have this innocuous party vibe.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 10 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 3 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 3 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago