Gotta love the hometown (or in this case, home country) reppin’, even if it isn’t your own. Big thanks to Hillary B. for suggesting this one. For those that have been following CHH, you’ll know that Classified is one of my favorite rappers. He has mastered catchy rap in my eyes and this is no exception. Pretty resourceful to turn your country’s national anthem into a hip hop track. I’m wondering when the Star-Spangled Banner is going to get sampled.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 1 year ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 2 years ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 3 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 3 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago