I think I’m starting to figure out what makes some hip hop sound grittier than other stuff and it has to do with the volume of the beat compared to the voice. If the beat is a lot quieter than the voice, there just seems to be something lacking for me at least. I could be wrong. Either way, I think that is the one shortfall of this particular track. Aside from that though, I’m really loving this one. Sweet rapping and sweet beat.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 6 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago