I don’t know anything about Tayyib Ali and haven’t really had an urge to do any research yet (once I find two or three good songs from him, I’ll crack the wikipedia/google books). I just really liked how light this song was. It isn’t overproduced and the guitar in the background is reminiscent of summer (a summer that is unfortunately leaving us quickly here in Minneapolis). It is a pretty fun song. I was at a wedding this past Saturday and had such a rocking time. I danced more than I ever have and it was a blast. I wish this song had played because I can definitely picture myself cuttin’ some rug to it. As they say in some generic, cubicled business setting: give me your notes on this asap. I’d love to hear what y’all think.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 2 weeks ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 11 months ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago