Alright, I’m pretty uncomfortable putting this one up. It is bordering on something you might hear on the radio which to me isn’t usually a good thing (though recently I’ve been hearing a lot more independent stuff make it to the radio which is great). So indulge me for a post because I love the parts in the song with the electronic beat (first time it starts is at :35). It sounds pretty sweet. Lyrics aren’t very good though but sometimes you have to crack a few mainstream eggs to make a catchy hip hop omelette. What y’all think?
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 4 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago