Though Pigeon Hole is new to CHH, Sweatshop Union is not and these guys have been a part of that for years. I’ve been really loving this song lately. I think because it so simple and the voice is really what defines the beat. There is very little drumming. And whatever makes that beat in the background (guitar?) really makes me think of the ocean. I don’t know why. I just think of an enormous clam. In that way, Pigeon hole really matched the beat to the theme of the song. I could be way off on that, but enormous clam or not, this song is tiiiiight.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 2 weeks ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 11 months ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago