Clearly this guy is gonna end up in the mainstream and this song is probably going to be what does it. I’m feeling conflicted about putting it up though because the lyrics of this song are your regular misogynistic, generic bullshit. There is no substance and they really aren’t that original. But as a whole, the beat and how his voice works with the beat and feel of the song, is catchy. Below is the actual music video (it is actually two different songs combined as one and that is why I didn’t use it in the youtube playlist. This song starts at 2:00 minutes in the music video).
Recent Top Posts
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 9 months ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: PHEROMONE HEAVY IS OFFICIALLY HERE! This is a big moment for me. This record in so many ways is what I have been... http://t… 2 years ago