I featured Mac Lethal on a post earlier with Black Widow. This isn’t the last time you’ll be hearing him on this blog either. Anyways, I find the beat of this song to be particularly intoxicating. It is perfect to bob your head to. And there are some real sweet lines in here. One that I’ve always loved “I wrote a poem with a fresh flow, baby / do you like it? now you gotta circle, ‘yes,’ ‘no,’ ‘maybe.'” Mac Lethal is full of those witty rhymes. You gotta dig deep to find this song though, its on the collection The Love Potion Collection 4. Unfortunately, not a lot of people have heard this albums.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 7 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago