This is another kind of slow one. This one is more easy going though. I have fond memories of listening to this song while driving to a girlfriend’s (at the time) house west of where I lived. I would often be driving when the sun was setting and I would be watching it the whole way out there and it was a decently long drive too. I’d have the windows down and just cruising with the volume up, excited to go see this girl I really liked. Sure the lyrics don’t really match up with that vibe I felt — that kind of vibe that makes life feel perfect. But the beat and voice were feel-good. Man, I’m making myself all nostalgic now.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 4 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago