I love the feel-good songs and I think this definitely qualifies as one. AND Speech, a member of the group, I believe hails from Milwaukee. Not quite sure but I’m pretty sure I read an article that his father and he have a well-known corncob stand at the state fair every year. Now, I could be completely making this up, but either way, dude’s a good rapper. I’d be curious about people’s thoughts on this one. I think it’s very catchy but I could be wrong. Leave a comment, foo. The more I hear from people, the better I’ll get at recognizing catchy.
Recent Top Posts
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 9 months ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: PHEROMONE HEAVY IS OFFICIALLY HERE! This is a big moment for me. This record in so many ways is what I have been... http://t… 2 years ago