Second verse of this is soooo ill. This guy’s voice along with the Tracy Chapman sample is so damn catchy. Don’t get me wrong, the whole track is tight, but I’m really diggin’ second dude’s verse. I think I really prefer the flow of the second guy. The first guy’s flow is choppy which could very well be intentional. By choppy I mean the cadence seems a bit off. If you’ve ever listened to Aesop Rock, you probably know what intentional choppiness sounds like. It isn’t always my favorite, it works in some songs (this being one of them if you let it grow on you).
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 3 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago