In the most ironic way possible, this is how I thought I could commemorate the 4th of July on this blog. Pretty much one of the most scathing criticisms of the US and its history. I can only assume Brother Ali will not be celebrating the 4th. Either way, this is a catchy-ass song and it never hurts to have dissent in the country, something that should also be celebrated on the 4th.
Recent Top Posts
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 9 months ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: PHEROMONE HEAVY IS OFFICIALLY HERE! This is a big moment for me. This record in so many ways is what I have been... http://t… 2 years ago