So like I said before, I’m going to have to start incorporating some other content into this blog besides just songs so I don’t run out of songs to feature. Sunday Special! This link is to a video/audio on NPR’s World Cafe. It’s an demonstration with renowned underground producer (makes the beats for rappers) RJD2. Its a pretty interesting process of trying to figure out what makes a good hip hop beat. The video is only the first 11 minutes of the interview where he describes the selection process. The rest of the interview is audio only on the link above the video. I found this super interesting and inspiring as I now want to learn how to do this. I think it would be super interesting. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure the equipment is pretty expensive. Donations welcome. Thanks to Mike B. for the link.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 7 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago