In an ode to a childhood crush, Molly Ringwald, Cookbook really puts together a catchy song. Uses an old 80’s sample, fresh, amusing lyrics, I think its the real deal. If I did a rap song about a childhood crush, I’d be writing about Tiffany Amber Thiessen (aka Kelly Kapowski a la Saved By The Bell). Who would you rap about?
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 7 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 3 years ago