Sticking with the recent fad in popular culture of idealizing vampires, here is a real slick track by Cage. I love the line “I got the blood of christ on a cup of ice” which I assume means he’s drinking red wine with ice since prior to that he talks about being at the bar. That just has some real vivid imagery that is totally creepy which I love. Something that moves emotion like that deserves some recognition. The rest of the lyrics don’t disappoint either.
Recent Top Posts
- @heibrid_ @kmang_ @ekbrekke Semi-Charmed Life or bust 4 months ago
- RT @DecaMusic: Check out the @HipHopDX premiere of my new video "Waiting"! The first single from my upcoming album Forest Agates. https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @Nick__Bentley: Here's #Stinker challenge no. 4 - I'll declare the winner June 26 at 2:15 EST. Please Retweet! @FoxMind http://t.co/sQW0… 2 years ago
- @Nick__Bentley @FoxMind TATA TOT DEARTH 2 years ago
- RT @ECIDfitb: Pheromone Heavy is now available on bandcamp! ecid.bandcamp.com/album/pheromon… #PheromoneHeavy RT 2 years ago